[Mailman-Users] HIPAA compliant?

Sean Collen colles at aanet.org
Thu Apr 22 22:11:29 CEST 2004

Yes, that is fine, I run a list like that now for the National Kidney
Foundation. A place for an administrator to send out health info, and a
place for everyone to have discussions on different issues and such.

We have not had any issues with HIPPA up to now, and many of our
members/clients have already been audited by those HIPPA compliancy
groups.

Sean Collen
Chief Systems Administrator
10 Empire State Blvd