[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.5 release candidate 2

Joerg Wunsch j at ida.interface-business.de
Sun Apr 25 11:24:37 CEST 2004

As Barry Warsaw wrote:

> I've just uploaded Mailman 2.1.5 release candidate 2 (no, you never saw
> rc1 :).  Since there are some fairly significant changes with this
> version, I felt it was necessary to put out a release candidate to
> hopefully prompt some additional testing.

Is there any chance to get a statement about my ysuggestion in

http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users%40python.org/msg23924.html

IMHO, it's really fixing a bug.

(Should I have sent that to the developers list instead?)
--
J"org Wunsch					       Unix support engineer
joerg_wunsch at interface-systems.de        http://www.interface-systems.de/~j/