[Mailman-Users] Advice pls?

David J. Duffner - NWCWEB.com mmuserslist at nwcweb.com
Fri Apr 30 16:40:48 CEST 2004

Rob,

	I sent you a solution offlist and your ISP
seems to have a hard time picking it up!  Since it's
a non-Mailman related solution, I didn't think it
best to post it up here.  There is a solution you
can install FREE on your server with a short learning
curve and minimal requirements that fits your needs
to a 'T'.  Hopefully that e-mail will reach you shortly,
if not I'll send another copy today as a backup!

    David J. Duffner
    VP Operations
    NWC Corporation

NWC Corporation - Global e-Pay Solutions
NWC X-press TCS (Total Convergence Solution)
POSA Prepaid Product & Service terminals,
Gift Cards, ID Verification and much more!
For more details: http://www.nwcxpress.com