[Mailman-Users] dumpdb user_options

Dale Pace paced at odscompanies.com
Wed Aug 4 00:26:10 CEST 2004

Hello,
I have a problem with version 2.1.4.  I would like to use dumpdb to see the
user_option flags and apparently the values have changed.  I searched the
archives and all I could find was a definition from Jon Carnes that only had
values up to 27.  I am now seeing values like 264 and 280.

Could someone provide me with current documentation of the possible flag
values?

Thanks,
Dale

The ODS Companies
Dale Pace
UNIX Administrator
503 265-5711
503 948-5590 x1325
paced at odscompanies.com <mailto:paced at odscompanies.com>
http://www.odscompanies.com

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity
to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you
are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the
intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy,
disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received this message in error,
please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete the
message.