[Mailman-Users] Customizing html

Jerry Ursetti ijursetti at lycos.com
Sun Aug 8 01:51:19 CEST 2004

I manage several websites. I would like to give all of the Mailman pages that subscribers see the same look and feel. I can see how to edit the general information page, the subscribe results page and the user specific options page.

How do I edit the confirm subscription request page, the subscription request confirmed page, the membership login page, and the unsubscription results page?

Thank you.