[Mailman-Users] New user - Mailman question

Charles Mikecz Vamossy taursus at ix.netcom.com
Sat Aug 21 06:45:35 CEST 2004

Richard - I am sorry your note got caught up in my ISP's "crap" software.  Actually, I had no idea that you were going to send me a direct response to a question  I posed to a list.  Had I known that, I would not have bothered to sign up.  I don't know if it was Mailman or you, yourself, who decided to put your email address in the "from" field", but I signed up for a daily digest form, mailed firectly from the list and not all this "crap" - as you call it.

Charles