[Mailman-Users] Make sure that only our newsletter can be delivered to a mailing-list that is not moderated

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at kflog.org
Fri Aug 27 15:18:27 CEST 2004

On Friday 27 August 2004 14:40, Jacob Friis Larsen wrote:

> Wouldn't it be too easy for someone to change their sender
> address and get their spam out to our customers?

You mentioned, the newsletter will be sent by a script. Could it be
an option to extend the script a bit? F.e. you can add the
senderadress to MM and remove it afterwards?

Or use a dynamic senderadress, only valid for one posting?

Just an idea.

    Heiner

--
          heiner at kflog dot org    GnuPG - Key: E05AEAFC
  Fingerprint:  257A DFBF 4977 4585 77A0  3509 973B 92AA E05A EAFC