[Mailman-Users] Still FRUSTRATED - Please Delete Huge email pending approval from me

Guy Waugh gwaugh at scu.edu.au
Wed Dec 8 23:26:13 CET 2004

Hi Evan,

I don't know that I'll be much help to you, but here goes... things I
can think of to check/look at:

* Is there anything of interest in the Mailman logs (/Users/mailman/logs/*)?

* What about the Postfix logs?

* Did you set up the email aliases for the list you're trying to post to?

* Can you post to the list from the Mailman server itself, ideally using
no mail routing?

* I see that there is no MX set up for beathustler.com... I'm no expert
in the mail/DNS area, but it may be necessary (particularly so that
posts from the Internet can find your Mailman server)?

HTH,
Guy.