[Mailman-Users] Still FRUSTRATED - Please Delete Huge email pending approval from me

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Thu Dec 9 02:45:47 CET 2004

At 1:52 PM -0800 2004-12-08, DJ Freak wrote:

>  I tried to post an absurdly huge post to you all with all of my file
>  contents

	[ ... deletia ... ]

>                            Then it occured to me, don't send huge posts
>  YOU HAVE A WEBSITE!

	Thank you.

>                       So if the mod is reading this you can delete that
>  post now.

	Don't count on any of the moderators actually keeping up with
this list.  Indeed, as a general rule, don't count on moderators
actually keeping up with any list for which they have that
responsibility.

	For most moderators, they're likely to be lucky if they can keep
their head above water, just keeping with all their real work, and
they may sometime at some point in the not-too-distant future get
around to these pending moderator requests, but that's about as much
as you can hope for.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755