[Mailman-Users] Anyone know Background color code for .py file?

DJ Freak djfreak at beathustler.com
Thu Dec 16 06:05:10 CET 2004

So I guess that means you're not inviting me to be a gmail member huh
Brian?

Most of the documentation is extremely confusing for those of us who
are not as brilliant as you.  I have made those color changes in
mm_cfg.py and their not affecting that confirm html page.  That's why
I'm posting.

I make very clear what my questions are in my subject lines so if
they're too elementary for you then don't read em.  I'm sure you're
skilled enough to change your membership to digest if the day to day
traffic is too much for you.

-evan