[Mailman-Users] list bounced addresses

Dave Stern - Former Rocket Scientist dave at umiacs.umd.edu
Fri Dec 17 20:23:18 CET 2004

Is there an easy way to list which addresses on a list in mm215 have
bounces pending? On the membership page, I'd have to go to each letter
of the alphabet that has subscribers to see if "nomail" has a "?" next
to it.  Doable, but a pain. Likewise, I could grep the bounce logfile
but that would include addresses that may have already been unsubscribed
and are thus now irrelevant

TIA

  David Stern                                    University of Maryland
            Institute for Advanced Computer Studies