[Mailman-Users] Re: view all members of a list on one page

Jerold Stratton jerry at sandiego.edu
Tue Dec 21 23:10:17 CET 2004

>> is it possible to see all members of a list on one page ,regardless
>> of how
>> many users are subscribed to this list and not just those with the
>> same
>> beginning letter? We are using mailman version 2.1.4.

This is not a default option, but it's easy enough to add if you are
comfortable editing the python files.

Note that this will add this feature to *all* administrative
interfaces; line numbers may be slightly off. And always make backups.

                         ('listall', _('List All')),
to GetConfigSubCategories(self, category)

Mailman/Cgi/admin.py line 488, add feature code to:

         if subcat not in ('list', 'add', 'remove'):

         if subcat not in ('list', 'add', 'remove', 'listall'):

line 814 from:

     if len(all) < chunksz:

     if len(all) < chunksz  or subcat == 'listall':

jerry at sandiego.edu
Serra 188B/x8773
"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing
that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly
go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and
repair."--Douglas Adams (Mostly Harmless)