[Mailman-Users] admin sripts problem

Al Black alblack at achilles.net
Fri Jan 2 07:24:16 CET 2004

Hi everyone,

I've just got a new virtual server with mailman (2.1.3) installed.  I've
done some testing and have a few lists up and running.  I'm really pleased
and impressed.  Its been years since I've done any administration, and I'm
completely unfamiliar with python.

Anyhow, I've been trying out the list admin scripts unsuccessfully (with
-h).  For example,

./version results in errors pointing to import paths.

so I crack open, paths.py and there's nothing obvious there that's causing
the problem.

I'm exceedingly hesitant to start poking around, but it sounds like there
might be a bad path definition somewhere.  I'm wondering if anyone could
suggestions about what the problem might be, or how to go about tracking it
down.

Thanks in advance.
al