[Mailman-Users] Automatically reject Spamassassin Tagged Spam?

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Sat Jan 3 09:37:31 CET 2004

* Jon Carnes <jonc at nc.rr.com>:

> MailScanner is a general purpose Mail policy program that integrates
> with your MTA. It is a great help in filtering your mail.

I don't need MailScanner because I already use amavisd-new.
Also, MailScanner is not safe with Postfix since it operates on the
queue files.

I already HAVE a solution that's only tagging mails (for legal
reasons). I could tell amavisd to drop mails to my lists if the spam
threshold is exceeded, but I'm too lazy for that...

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a)   Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155