[Mailman-Users] EOF/Bad marshal data

Erick Mechler emechler at techometer.net
Mon Jan 5 19:18:33 CET 2004

:: I'm experiencing similar errors to those described by Stephen Gran early
:: in December as well as these:

[...snip error messages...]

:: I'm fumbling a bit, really, making my question simple - how can I debug
:: this problem further?  What seems to be the problem?

Lars, not sure if you found the problem yet, but I posted a solution to
this in December.  Basically, you want to find all instances of .db files
that Python could be loading and figure out which one is causing the
problem.  This includes all list configs, as well as pending requests in
the mailman queue.

Cheers - Erick