[Mailman-Users] I need help

butindaro at lanuovavia.net butindaro at lanuovavia.net
Sat Jan 10 15:53:23 CET 2004

I have a question. My web host has offered me Mailman program to create a mailing list. However, i would like to create a newsletter/announcement/one-way list, but i don't know how to do it.
I read the faq about it, but i confess i did not understand the answer.
Is there anyone who can help me to create this newsletter by saying to me very simply step by step what i have to do to create it from my panel? I really would appreciate your interest.
I hope there is someone who is willing to help me.
Best regards.
God bless you
Giacinto Butindaro

Visita i nostri siti internet:
La nuova Via
http://www.lanuovavia.net/

La Sacra Bibbia e la Concordanza on line
http://lasacrabibbiaelaconcordanza.lanuovavia.net/

I Quiz biblici on line
http://iquizbiblicionline.lanuovavia.net/

L'inferno esiste