[Mailman-Users] Problem With Mailman and OS X

Rickard Andersson rickard at dicom.se
Fri Jan 23 09:50:37 CET 2004

Hi,

I have a problem with my mailing lists on my OS X server.
All of a sudden all the lists have disappeard from the Server Admin
interface. All the lists are still accessible through the web interface.
I can send mail to the lists so they are working as they should. The problem
is that I once a month need to remove all members from the lists and import
new names from a file. I haven't found an easy way to to that with the web
interface so I need the Server Admin to be working!

Any suggestions?

I'm running OSX 10.3.2
Mailman 2.1.2

/Richard