[Mailman-Users] New to Mailman

Adrian Beacham adrian at ppp-gw.web-joint.com
Thu Jan 22 12:01:20 CET 2004

Hi there. I am hoping someone can help me. I recently installed Redhat 9.0
on a machine and included the mailman package in the install. As I am new
to mailman I cant seem to create a list because I dont have the list
creators password. For some reason I cant find any documentation on it in
the installation and all the passwords I have used dont work. I get a
message saying I am not authorised to create a list. I know this may seem
silly to some but I am still feeling my way with linux as well as mailman.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

AJ