[Mailman-Users] who command

Mike Phillips mmlist at mikephillips.com
Wed Jan 28 15:33:56 CET 2004

New problem. When I send "who <password>" (the correct one this time)
to the server, it responds with the AutoResponse, but it is not sending
me the list, nor is it croaking on me. It's doing nothing. I'm sure I
have the syntax correct as I have had it work once or twice. The email
to list-request at mydomain.com is in plain text. Anything I can check to
see what is wrong? Maybe I screwed up something in the configuration.
(I don't have root access to the shared server.)

Mike Phillips