[Mailman-Users] Trouble avoiding footer as attachment

Jan Eri jan.eri at disnorge.no
Sun Jul 11 14:56:49 CEST 2004

Brad Knowles wrote:

> At 11:38 AM +0200 2004-07-11, Jan Eri wrote:
>
>>  According to
>>  <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.008.htp>
>>  I expected that to be enough. But still some (not all) of the messages
>>  are coming through with the footer as attachment. What have I done
>> wrong?
>
> If you could please, take a look at the updated version of
> <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.039.htp>
> and tell me if this would have answered the question for you.

The explanation in the FAQ is good, but I'm still not able to do what I
want. Maybe it's like Jim suggests.

This is from header of message with footer and NO attachment:

This is from header of message with footer AND attachment:

Can't really expect all my users to handle the neccessary MUA config.
Sounds like I have to give up on this?

Jan