[Mailman-Users] Multiple Sub or Unsub using email

Mike Cullum mcullum at nsd.org
Thu Jul 15 17:17:09 CEST 2004

Greetings,

My last post asked about having a moderator or some sort of "sub-admin" who
could do subscription management.  That doesn't seem to be possible (though
it would be desirable from my perspective!).  My backup is to have them do
it the way they have done it in the past using email.

In checking this out however it doesn't seem to be possible to issue
multiple subscribe or unsubscribe requests in a single email.  Is this
correct?

Thanks for the assistance.

Mike Cullum
Director of Infrastructure and Instructional Technologies
Northshore School District
3330 Monte Villa Parkway
Bothell, WA 98021-7215

Telephone:  (425)489-6322  Fax:(425)489-6317
Email: mcullum at nsd.org