[Mailman-Users] what is the way mailman deliver the messages?

David Elias Sanchez Vasquez dsanchez at pucp.edu.pe
Wed Jul 21 19:49:49 CEST 2004

Hello folks

I just started to use mailman. I have near 2200 suscribers, I am using
mailman mostly like a newsletter.

I'd like to know which is the way mailman proceds to deliver the messages I
send. The problem is that my server only allows to send messages to no more
than 300 destinataries per hour. Since I have 2200, I'd like to know if
mailman use any algorithm to deliver the messages during an among of time
(for example, deliver to 200 destinataries per hour till it reachs the
total -2200)

Thanks

David.