[Mailman-Users] qrunner using 85% cpu

Everett Littles eslittles at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jul 23 20:57:29 CEST 2004

I noticed that none of the messages being sent to Mailman are being
distributed.
I tried stopping and starting Mailman a few times with no success in
delivery.
I then checked  my processes and found that qrunner was taking 85% of
my cpu.
It reads:
mailman 27228  85.1  0.6    30344   4564  ??  R    11:32AM   2:14.29
/usr/bin/python /usr/share/mailman/bin/qrunner
--runner=OutgoingRunner:0:1 -s

All of the other qrunner processes are having minimal impact on the cpu.
Does anyone have an idea of what is going on here?
I was not able to find an answer to this in the archives.

Everett Littles
Computer Resource Spec I
Design Services, UC Davis
eslittles at ucdavis.edu