[Mailman-Users] Upgrading and archives

Andy Cravens acravens at uen.org
Wed Jul 28 19:01:36 CEST 2004

I have been given the task to upgrade our mail server which is running
Mailman 2.0.12

The existing server will be replaced with a completely rebuild box with
the latest versions of Mailman and Postfix.  I have no previous
experience with Mailman so I have no idea how to move the current
Mailman configuration (along with all the list archives) to this new box
and have them work seamlessly.

I am in the process of pouring through the Mailman documentation so any
shortcuts, advice or tips you can provide will be appreciated.