[Mailman-Users] Adding prefix to subject line

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Tue Jun 8 15:44:15 CEST 2004

On Jun 8, 2004, at 21:34, Jerome Dsilva wrote:

> The prefix option is enabled for the subject in mailman , but I need to
> add a space after the prefix..
> ie; if the prefix is [test].. the subject should read .. [test]
> subject..
> Please note that there is a space in between the prefix and the
> subject..
> How can I achieve this... I'm using mailman 2.0 on Suse 9.1

You force a trailing space on the prefix by using bin/withlist to edit
the configuration for your list.

An old posting of mine explaining the steps for Mailman 2.0:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2000-March/004061.html

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/