[Mailman-Users] subscribing subscribers to topics

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Mon Jun 14 22:14:16 CEST 2004

At 1:02 PM -0700 2004-06-14, Christopher Adams wrote:

>  I see what you  are saying, but the instructions were to create a file
>  called addtopic.py, include certain information in it, and then run it
>  with the withlist command. While reading abou Python modules, it says
>  that you can install  them. I don't know much about Python and am just
>  fishing for answers to my various questions.

	Sorry, my mistake.  I misunderstood the question being asked, and
did not connect it with the messages previously sent by Jim Tittsler
on this subject.

	Unfortunately, you're talking about issues with programming in
Python, and I'm not a programmer, nor do I know anything about
Python.  I think you're going to have to work out these issues with
Jim, or someone else on the list who has knowledge in these areas.

	If/when you can find a solution to this problem, perhaps you
could send that information to Christopher Kolar
(ckolar at admin.aurora.edu), so that he could make suitable updates to
documentation at
<http://staff.imsa.edu/~ckolar/mailman/mailman-administration-v2.html>.