[Mailman-Users] Code for allowing web-based delete and create lists

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Sun Jun 27 05:11:21 CEST 2004

At 10:04 PM -0400 2004-06-26, Paul L. Della Maggiora wrote:

>  Hello, we run a non-profit server that includes mailman for our users.
>  Is there a web interface for allowing the creation or deletion of lists?
>  Couldn't find anything except the ~mailman/bin commands.  TIA

	Unless you have made significant changes, the main admin web
interface index page includes a link to allow a site administrator to
create a new list.  If you have enabled the appropriate features in
mm_cfg.py, list administrators can delete any list that they have
access to.

	See the documentation for more information, and FAQ entry
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.022.htp>.