[Mailman-Users] Migration to a new server - issues

Josh Harding jharding at brave.cs.uml.edu
Mon Jun 28 20:30:52 CEST 2004

> That's not the process I would use, but I don't see where it should
> have been a problem. Unless somehow bad characters got inserted into
> those addresses and caused them to bounce.
>
> What did the bounces say? What do you see in your MTA log about these
> addresses?

That's the interesting part - the MTA log doesn't show any bounces from
those addresses. It successfully delivered each warning message, and then
disabled the user anyway. The mailman log file doesn't show the
individual messages, only when each user was disabled or deleted.

As a side note - what would a better process be for the future?

-Joshua