[Mailman-Users] Mailman book

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Tue Jun 29 12:03:34 CEST 2004

At 7:44 PM -0500 2004-06-28, Michael Sullivan wrote:

>  I'm looking for a good book on mailman that will explain setting it up
>  and day-to-day operations involved with mailman.

	So far as I know, there is no book on Mailman.

>                                                    I've searched
>  Amazon.com and O'Reilly.com and not had any luck finding one.  Can
>  anyone give me any recommendations for a good book to help me work with
>  mailman?

	There is the O'Reilly book on managing mailing lists, but while
it covers Majordomo and others, it doesn't cover Mailman.  It is
somewhat useful in a general sense, but so far as I know there hasn't
been anything written yet that is more specifically useful.