[Mailman-Users] Cannot make changes to mailman list!

Steve Greenfield feats at colorado.icam.vt.edu
Mon Mar 1 13:47:37 CET 2004

I am using mailman-2.1.2-2 on a Redhat 9 system.  Part of the setup
of mailman asks you to define the mailman mailing list which I have
done.  I also have a second list.  When I go to "the list admin
overview page" it shows my two lists.  When I select the Mailman
list I am not able to get into the administrative pages to make any
changes.  I can get into the other list just fine.

I get an email, as list owner of Mailman, everyday that says:

    following mailing list posting: