[Mailman-Users] Help with unshunt

Bob Bernstein bernstein at cesmail.net
Thu Mar 25 18:54:37 CET 2004

What causes certain messages to be shunted? (Has anyone documented
this?)

Do attachments play a role in this mechanism?

Has this behaviour been redefined in versions subsequent to 2.1.2?

I want to make a case to my sysadmin to upgrade to 2.1.4, but he's
afraid that in fixing one problem, others will be created. Arrgh.

--
Bob Bernstein

   "A modern philosopher who has never once suspected himself of being a
    charlatan must be such a shallow mind that his work is probably not
    worth reading."                            Leszek Kolakowski