[Mailman-Users] HTML Templates

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 26 12:15:03 CET 2004

Reposting because I got unsubbed from the list and the original got
held. Appologies if you get this twice.

I have looked in the $prefix/templates, $prefix/templates/en and
$prefix/templates/uk directory. I have looked in the FAQ.

Either I'm blind or just plain old dumb, but I can't seem to fine the
HTML template that builds the list of list page. The page that you
first get when you goto example.com/mailman/listinfo/

I found the individual list info template
($prefix/templates/en/listinfo.html), but I can't seem to find the
one that builds the list of lists.

Help. Please?

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
I've learned....
That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.