[Mailman-Users] Utilizing SpamAssassin w/ MailMan (repost)

Chris Barnes chris-barnes at tamu.edu
Mon Mar 29 20:07:09 CEST 2004

This is a repost, but judging by the lack of responses, I think it might
be good to ask again.  Is there a way to utilize SpamAssassin running on
the same box as Mailman?

By that, I mean SA is already running, so all email coming in will be
scored by SA for its 'spamminess'.

Is there a way to get MM to place those messages with a Spam=Yes score
on hold until the list owner can review the message on an otherwise
unmoderated list?  I want this for ALL lists (a global setting).

--

Chris Barnes                                 AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris-barnes at tamu.edu                      Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager                         ph: 979-845-7801
Department of Physics                           fax: 979-845-2590
Texas A&M University