[Mailman-Users] mailman on lunarpages.com -- configuration

Wendy Johnson wendelinjohnson at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 19:42:09 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am trying to configure mailman so that my client can
send emails to users who subscribe, but I do not want
users to post to this list, or to receive passwords,
etc. I can not figure out how to edit the confirm and
subscribe pages to delete references to 'password'
info, etc.

All I can edit are:

General list information page
Subscribe results page
User specific options page

I can't figure out where t edit the style, font,
content of all the other files found in, for ex.:

http://mezzalunany.com/mailman/options/news_mezzalunany.com

Thank you for any direction!

Is there a better program for this? Or should I be
more control over the editing of it?

Wendy Johnson
917-916-5616