[Mailman-Users] Virtual Hosts in mm-cfg.py

bescher bescher at rsegroup.com
Sun May 23 17:50:48 CEST 2004

Hello again
I apologize for not putting a subject line in my last post.
I am having several issues one of which are below

I asked the question earlier (thank you Richard for helping me)
about having more then 1 domain to have mailing lists in)
he showed me where in defaults.py is the reference
for it and also in a FAQ

Now I am presuming you DON'T edit defaults.py
at all and do everything in mm-cfg.py?

I have the below in my mm-cfg.py
and would like to know if this is correct

Thank you for everything

# Put YOUR site-specific settings below this line.
IMAGE_LOGOS ='/icons/'
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'mail.test.com'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'list.tester.org'

VIRTUAL_HOSTS.clear()
 add_virtualhost(listserv.test.com, mail.test.com)
  add_virtualhost(list.test1.com, mail.test.com)

PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL = '/pipermail'
PRIVATE_ARCHIVE_URL = '/usr/local/mailman/archives/private'