[Mailman-Users] mailman problems

Hala Al haddad hala at orientplanet.com
Mon Nov 1 23:40:32 CET 2004

Hi,
I am using mailman software which is available in my web server (livehost.net) and am facing some problems in the mailing lists I wonder if you can solve it for me :
first can I remove the from line from the msg which is sending to the list members because its coming now with full details (i.g: Test-bounces at orientplanet.info; on behalf of; List [orientp at orientplanet.info]) or if I can keep only the email am sending from in the from line.?

how many emails can be send by hour if I am having above 1000 contact in the mailing list ? and is this related to the webspace?

looking to hear from you

thanks in advance

Hala Al Haddad
PR Accounts Executive