[Mailman-Users] mailman on 2 servers

Troy Richard trichard at techovations.com
Wed Nov 3 22:44:26 CET 2004

I think that might be my problem.  Both servers have their own file
systems.  I wonder if their is a way to aliases the url to point to the
mail server instead of having to go to
http://www.mydomain.com:8080/mailman/listinfo/maillist you could point
previous url.

Not sure if this can be done but that would be one way around it.  Anyone
have any ideas if this possible.