[Mailman-Users] mailman not sending held message notifications

Noah admin2 at enabled.com
Sun Nov 14 23:24:50 CET 2004

mailman-2.1.5
FreeBSD-4.9

okay I am at a loss here and sure how to fix this problem.  there is a
maillist that is not sending administrative notifications to the
administrators and moderators when a moderated member posts to the list.
There is a message to the poster but the administrators.

any clues how I can figure out from the logs what is going on here - because
the only thing that has information is the vette logs but there is no details
of all the admin email notifications that get sent when a message is held.

where do I go from here?

cheers,

Noah