[Mailman-Users] Member and password database

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Fri Nov 19 05:52:48 CET 2004

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 03:02:43PM +0000, PeteBell wrote:
> If I could find a way that a member could log in, thereby downloading
> the session-long cookie, but NOT being taken to either of the above
> mailman-generated pages, I still wouldn't need to get involved with
> having my own mailman installation.

The session cookies issued by Mailman apply to the path
/mailman (or the first part of the web URL if you've changed
the DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN), so I don't think this will help you
achieve your stated goal (without changing Mailman).

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/