[Mailman-Users] Apache won't show Mailman pages after reboot

Torsten Ehlers tehlers at freenet.de
Mon Nov 22 17:19:55 CET 2004

I'm running Mailman 2.1 on a Debian Woody system. It worked fine, but
today I rebooted the server (after > 200 days) and now the web server
(Apache) does not display mailman's web interfaces (e.g.
mysite.com/mailman/listinfo as well as the other mailman pages). It shows:
You don't have permission to access /mailman/listinfo on this server.

Apache/1.3.29 Server"
I did not change any configuration (neither Mailman nor Apache). Does
anyone know what I can do about it?

Thanks a lot!