[Mailman-Users] Dual architecture setup?

Doug Stewart dstewart at atl.lmco.com
Tue Nov 30 02:58:53 CET 2004

Howdy:
This might be a bit of an odd question (and one whose answer that I
haven't been able to come across in the archives) but I need to support
two CPU architectures with Mailman, with the bin scripts compiled on a
Sparc and the CGI stuff compiled for x86.

The webserver runs Linux and the mail server runs Solaris.

Any ideas?  Your help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Doug Stewart
dstewart at atl.lmco.com