[Mailman-Users] Understanding Bounces

Mark Pallo mpallo at rhinopit.com
Wed Oct 6 00:34:04 CEST 2004

I too have been confused about the whole bounce process.  When I was with
Majordomo I got these all the time.  I want to see emails that go to the
list and are returned for reasons such as "mailbox is full", or "user
unknown" etc.  I have the following menu iten under Bounce Processing set to
NO.

Should Mailman perform automatic bounce processing?
(Details for bounce_processing) NO

Why do I not get these emails.  Am I missing something?