[Mailman-Users] How do I stop the password being mailed to new list owners

Robin Mordasiewicz robin at bullseye.tv
Thu Oct 7 06:14:40 CEST 2004

When I create a new list the password is mailed to the list owner. I can't
seem to find where to disable this globally without modifying each
template. I can see templates for each language
which specify this setting, i.e. the english tempate says

<snip newlist.txt>
The mailing list `%(listname)s' has just been created for you.  The
following is some basic information about your mailing list.

Your mailing list password is:

Is there a global setting which will disable mailing out any passwords ?