[Mailman-Users] Want a delivery-only list

Arlequín amahoro at adinet.com.uy
Fri Oct 8 19:07:42 CEST 2004

Hello, folks.

I am setting up a 1200+ subscribers list.

I only want a list for announces, not allowing the subscribers to post.

I've found one bit called *mod* in the membership management.
If I check it, postings from them will be moderated.

As a manager, creator & moderator of such list, I don't want to receive
a message every time a user incidentally tries to post a message...

Is there any mechanism to avoid users to post to the list?

In fact, they can write to the destination address, which is our
corporate email address, but I want them to be warned that they can't
write to the *list* if they try to.

Hope being clear enough :-\

Thanks in advance.

--
Arlequín                             _o)
amahoro_AT_adinet_DOT_com_DOT_uy     / \\