[Mailman-Users] Replies to Several Questions

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Oct 13 22:39:06 CEST 2004

Don Keating wrote:

>Somehow I've gotten subscribed to this Mail List and have no need for it
>that I know of.
>
>Someone to tell me how to unsubscribe.

>From the headers in messages you receive from the list.

>Every time I go to the site to unsubscribe it refuses to let ms into the
>"unsubscribe place"

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you get to the member options page with
"Log in", "Unsubscribe" and "Remind" buttons. If so, and your e-mail
address is not already in the title of this page, you must enter your
e-mail address in the box above "Log in" before clicking "Unsubscribe".

If this isn't the problem, please provide more details.