[Mailman-Users] Lyris Vs. Mailman [speed]

BG Mahesh bg.mahesh at indiainfo.com
Fri Oct 15 10:29:11 CEST 2004

hi

I would like to know how many emails can mailman send out in an hour [assume bandwidth connection is 512k]. This is not for spamming but we have a huge client list and we need to send out mails. We use lyris but the new version is way too expensive.

Some other questions,

- Is there a maximum number of members per list?
- Can the list hold over 20m users [divided into several lists]?
- If the member email id is bad will some kind of flag be set as "Bad" or "Hold"?

--
B.G. Mahesh
bg.mahesh at indiainfo.com
http://www.indiainfo.com/