[Mailman-Users] Configuration back to to ascii config file?

Mauricio Tavares raub at grove.circa.ufl.edu
Fri Oct 15 17:15:00 CEST 2004

    Let's see if I make sense. I know I can create a mailing list config
file as an ascii file and then feed it in (I forgot the name of the
command so I am not going to worry about it) to the mailing list to
create its binary config file.  When I go to the admin page, I can also
change its settings. But, let's say I come up with really neat settings
and would like to apply them to a few more mailing lists. Is there a way
I can save the configuration of a given mailing list back to an ascii
file so I can do any minor changes and feed it to the other lists?