[Mailman-Users] posting problem

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Oct 19 16:41:26 CEST 2004

Willy Mularto wrote:

>Finally I successfully run mailman on my server, and I have create a list. I use the default setting, and the problem is when a member post a message to the list. He doesn't get his own post in his mailbox. And when I go to the archieves, it still empty. FYI I use the mass subscription from the panel. Thank you for the help.

Do other's receive the post? If so, you have probably checked "Do not
send a copy of a member's own post" in new_member_options on the
General Settings page (off by default unless you've changed
DEFAULT_NEW_MEMBER_OPTIONS) or it happens to be set for all the
members you've tested.

For the archives, if messages are being delivered, check the list's
Archiving Options page.

If no messages are being delivered, see

Article 3.14.