[Mailman-Users] Odd smtp-error

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Sat Oct 23 03:21:05 CEST 2004

Like I said, it works fine via smtp and the only app complaining is
mailman. :)

I don't know how to 'turn up' the logging on mailman in order to dig
further to see what it is doing..

Also, the email you sent was direct, via SMTP, to the server.. the same
server that mailman sits on..

Not sure where else to look...

-Rich