[Mailman-Users] Re:Mailman 2.1.5 ON RED HAT 3.0 ES

Chanaka De mel chanaka at vcs.informatics.lk
Sat Oct 23 11:32:53 CEST 2004

Dear All

I am bit new to Mailman and I installed mailman 2.1.5 on red hat 3.0 ES

Inside /var/mailman/.

The system is running sendmail 8.12.10 and the default user group id for MTA

Was 12.

I have done only configuring mailman with --with-var-prefix=<dir>  and

--with-mail-gid=<group-or-groups> along with apache configuration.

Made a symbolic link from /etc/smrsh/mailman to /var/mailman/mail/mailman

And created a new list and added it to /etc/aliases.

Now when I send a mail to the new list the mail log says it is accepted for
delivery but mail doesent goes to the

List owner nor it bounces back to the postmaster.

Would appreciate help on this..

Chanaka-